5 Snow Day Observations
1) There is a certain freedom in wearing pajamas, no make up, and watching "The Great British Bake Off" all day.
2) Teachers really love snow days too. Not because we don't love our jobs, but many of us "go to school" instead of "go to work" and feel like kids ourselves.
3) Calories consumed during the hours when you are supposed to be at work, don't count.
4) On that note, if you wake me up with a breakfast sandwich and coffee, I'll forgive you, even if it is only 8:00 a.m.
5) Though living in Buffalo has its down sides, there's nothing quite like watching games like this.